We knew giving him a hair cut would be rough, but we didn't know just how rough.
Phase 1: back-side.
Phase 2: still working on the back-side (it took forever).
Phase 3: try not to cut off Hunter's fingers (we wouldn't let go of his hair).
Phase 5: sideburns.
Phase 6: doughnut may be gone, but Curious George had him on the edge of his seat.
Let the games begin...
Phase 1: back-side.
Phase 2: still working on the back-side (it took forever).
Phase 3: try not to cut off Hunter's fingers (we wouldn't let go of his hair).
Phase 4: chocolate binky. Andrea had a beautiful idea and remembered our neighbor had just given us 6 chocolate doughnuts the day before. To calm him down, we let him dip it in the chocolate frosting until every last spec of frosting was devoured. He LOVED it.
Phase 5: sideburns.
Phase 6: doughnut may be gone, but Curious George had him on the edge of his seat.
The finished product. I won't say it's the best haircut I've ever given, but it was probably the most memorable.
2 comments:
It looks great! I can't believe you cut his hair Jason, I had no idea you had those mad skills.
Jana, I wouldn't call them skills. I would call it "getting the job done". Luckily, it all ended well (it will grow back).
Post a Comment